Another of CrossFit Soda City's approve paleo recipes:
Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 c Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 6 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 4-6 tbsp Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 c Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, and mix well with a fork.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. Please note that the coconut oil should be melted.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients, and gently fold in the bacon crumbles. Be careful not to over-stir – stir just enough to mix well.
- Using wet or damp hands, dig into the cookie mixture, and form small cookie balls. Gently place the cookies on the parchment-lined sheet.
- These will not spread out much, so the cookies can be placed fairly close together.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Recipe originally found HERE