CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal
Yields: 6 servings
• 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
• 1 1/2 cups plain almond milk
• 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
• 1 cup packed, finely shredded zucchini
• 1/4 cup coconut sugar
• 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit, chocolate chips, raisins, nuts or seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line, grease or spray 6 cups of a standard size muffin tin
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients
3. Let stand 15 minutes while oven preheats and then divide evenly between prepared cups.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 22 minutes, until the centers feel set to the touch and the surface appears somewhat dry. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 6 months.