Wow! The name says it all in this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Two Minute Individual Peanut Butter Protein Brownies. You will definitely enjoy this one!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Two Minute Individual Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
Yields: 4 servings
• 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
• 1/2 cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
• 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
• 1/8 cup honey
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips (optional)
• 4 tsp natural creamy peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1. Combine protein powder, PB2, pumpkin, egg whites, honey, and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
2. Divide batter into 4 microwave-safe ramekins.
3. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and add one teaspoon of peanut butter to the middle of each one.
4. Microwave each ramekin for ~35 seconds.
5. Grab a spoon and enjoy!