CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sweet & Savory Baked Salmon
Yields: 4 servings
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or honey
• kosher salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon dried oregano
• 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
• ½ teaspoon dried thyme
• ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
• 4 salmon fillets
• 1 pound cherry tomatoes
• 8 ounces green beans, fresh or frozen
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Carefully drop the green beans into the boiling water and cook until beans are just tender, about 3-5 minutes. Drain the boiled green beans into a colander, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan and stir in the remaining ingredients for the sauce. Simmer and whisk for a minute just until garlic starts to release it's flavor. Take off the heat.
4. Drizzle half of the sauce over the green beans and toss well.
5. Place the salmon and cherry tomatoes in the prepared sheet pan and drizzle the remaining sauce over and gently rub to evenly coat.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon is flaky and cherry tomatoes are bursted. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
7.Allow the salmon to cool, then place into meal prep containers and refrigerate for up to 3 days.