CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Steak and Potato Bowls
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 lb flank steak
• 4 medium red potatoes
• 3 stalks broccoli
• 1 Tbsp all purpose seasoning
1. Season and cook the flank steak in the slow cooker for about 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low (or until the steak is fully cooked).
2. When the steak is about 75% cooked, cut the red potatoes into halves and place in the slow cooker with the steak.
3. Cook the potatoes until they are soft.
4. Steam the broccoli and season.
5. Cut the steak and potatoes into cubes.
6. Place all of the ingredients in meal prep bowls and refrigerate.