Make sure to give this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Spinach and Feta Turkey Meatballs a try ASAP! They are absolutely AMAZING!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Spinach and Feta Turkey Meatballs
Yields: 4 servings
• 4 oz. fresh spinach (can also use frozen)
• 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
• 1 lb. lean ground turkey
• 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• Freshly cracked pepper
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 large egg
• 2 oz. feta, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Roughly Chop the spinach. Heat a large skillet over medium, then add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add the chopped spinach and a pinch of salt.
3. Sauté the spinach until it has fully wilted, then remove it from the heat.
4. While the spinach is cooking, stir together the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, freshly cracked pepper, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Lightly whisk the egg, then add the egg, ground turkey, sautéed spinach, and crumbled feta to the bowl with the breadcrumbs. Use your hands to combine these ingredients until evenly mixed.
6. Shape the meat mixture into balls, about one heaping tablespoon each.
7. Bake meatballs until fully cooked and browned, about 20 minutes.