Another week and another incredible CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe! This week's Steak & Veggie Roll-ups will satiate any appetite, big or small! IIFYM
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Steak & Veggie Roll-ups
Serving Size: 3 roll ups
• 2 carrots cut into thin strips
• 1/2 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
• 1/2 zucchini cut into thin strips
• 1/2 yellow squash cut into thin strips
• 1 1/2 lb skirt steak
• 2 tbsp olive oil for cooking
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1/2 tsp oregano
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 4 tbsp olive oil
1. Combine all ingredients for the marinade in a zip lock bag.
2. Cut the steak into 1 inch thick strips, about 6 inches long.
3. Add steak to the bag, seal and marinate for at least 15 minutes, or overnight.
4. When ready to cook the steak, heat olive oil in a skillet, over medium-high heat.
5. Add 1 strip of each red pepper zucchini, squash and carrot and put them on one side of the steak strips, then roll. Use a toothpick to secure them.
6. Cook roll ups for ~3 minutes per side, until the desired doneness is reached.