This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Garlic Ranch Roasted Chicken and Veggies is delicious and nutritious without a ton of work. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Garlic Ranch Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Yields: 4 servings
• 2-lb bone-in chicken thighs
• 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
• 1 lb. baby carrots
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 (1 oz.) package ranch seasoning mix
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 teaspoons brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
• 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Arrange chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, ranch seasoning, garlic, brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper. Spread all over the chicken thighs and veggies with a pastry brush.
4. Bake until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender, 25-30 minutes. Once cooked, set your oven to Broil, and place back into oven for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy!