CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Southwestern Chicken Meatloaf Muffins
Yields: 12 meatloaf muffins
Calories: 72 per muffin
*nutrition info does not include optional bbq sauce
• 1 lb ground chicken
• 1 egg
• 1/2 red pepper, diced
• 1/2 green pepper. diced
• 1 4oz can chopped green chiles
• 2 tsp chili powder
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp oregano
• 1/2 tsp salt
• Optional - top with BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400F
2. Line a muffin tin with parchment cupcake liners or silicone liners. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients (except for the optional BBQ sauce). Combine until everything is mixed thoroughly.
4. Divide the chicken mixture among the muffin tins. If you're adding the optional BBQ sauce, use your favorite brand and add 1-2 tsps on top of the mini meatloaves.
5. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!