CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Mint Chocolate Protein Balls
Yields: 20 protein balls
• 1 cup all natural nut butter
• 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
• 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 tsp mint extract
• 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Place all ingredients into a medium bowl.
2. Use a wooden spoon or your hands to mix the dough together. Add water by the teaspoon until dough is moist.
3. Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop or spoon
to scoop dough into your palms. Roll into 20 balls.
4. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.