Warm yourself up from the cold weather with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Slow Cooker Turkey Chili. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Yields: 8 servings
• 2 onions, diced
• 1 bell pepper, chopped
• 2 lbs lean ground turkey
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• 1 tbsp tomato paste
• 1.5 tsp dried oregano
• 2 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp chili powder
• 42 oz kidney beans, drained
• 42 oz chopped/diced tomatoes
• 1/2 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
1. Spray a pan with cooking spray and cook the onions and peppers on
the stovetop for 5 minutes, until soft.
2. Add turkey and cook until browned and cooked through.
3. Place the turkey, cooked vegetables, and all the rest of the
ingredients in the slow cooker and stir.
4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hrs or low for 6 hrs.
5. Divide among meal prep containers and enjoy!