Put in the work in the kitchen and see the results everywhere else! Enjoy this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. As always, tried and tested by your CFSC family!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
Yields: 4 servings
• 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
• 2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp granulated onion
• 2 eggs beaten
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 1 tbsp hot sauce
• 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs (unseasoned)
1 Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a rimmed baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper
2. In a shallow dish or bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, hot sauce, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper
3. In another shallow dish or bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs with 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. paprika, 1/2 tsp. black pepper, 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp. granulated onion and stir to combine.
4. One thigh at a time, dredge in the egg mixture, and then in the panko mixture.
5. Once fully coated in the panko mixture, place onto the baking tray and repeat with the rest of the thighs.
6. Place into the oven and bake until the thighs are golden brown and the chicken is completely cooked through, about 45 minutes.