Start your New Year off right with this first CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe of 2021 for Sheet Pan Hawaiian Chicken. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sheet Pan Hawaiian Chicken
Yields: 6 servings
• 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
• 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
• 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
• 1 red pepper, sliced
• 1 yellow pepper, sliced
• 1 small red onion, sliced
• 1 tbsp sriracha
• 1.5 cups cooked rice
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the cooked rice).
3. Dump the contents of the bowl onto a large sheet pan. Spread the
ingredients out so that a single layer forms. Unfold the chicken
thighs on the pan as well.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes - until the chicken reads 165F.
5. Allow to cool slightly and transfer to meal prep containers of your
choice. Divide the rice between the containers as well. Store in the
fridge for up to 4 days.