With Independence Day happening Wednesday, this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe has freedom written all over it! Enjoy this Red, White & Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark this July 4th 'cuz 'Merica!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe - 7/2/2018
Red, White & Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
• 3 cups nonfat greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 cup fresh raspberries
• 1 cup fresh strawberries (cut into chunks)
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt and honey until well combined.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper. Pour the yogurt mixture evenly over the cookie sheet, smoothing with your spatula. Evenly distribute the berries over the top of the yogurt mixture.
3. Put in the freezer and chill for at least 2 hours. Break into large pieces to serve. Serve cold and keep in freezer or on ice.