Enjoy this zesty, fresh, and delicious CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Greek Chicken Salad Bowls.
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Greek Chicken Salad Bowls
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 lb, boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" chunks
• 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette (recommended: Primal Kitchen brand)
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• 1 red onion, diced
• 16 Kalamata Olives
• 1 cucumber, sliced and quartered
• 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
• 1 Roma tomato, diced
• 4 cups spring mix
1. In a large Ziploc bag, combine chicken, garlic and vinaigrette, seal and ensure all chicken is evenly coated.
2. Let marinate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Chop all veggies while you wait!
4. Preheat a large skillet on medium high, add chicken and saute until browned and fully cooked.
5. Divide spring mix among 4 containers.
6. Add cucumber, tomato, peppers, olives, and onion
7. Top each salad with chicken and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days.
**Optional: add 1/2 cup of brown rice to each bowl for an added carb boost (adds 22g carbs)
**Tip: Soak cucumbers in salt water for 10 minutes and then rinse to help them stay crisp longer.