CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Oven Steak Fajitas
Yields: 4 servings
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 large onion, thinly sliced
• 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
• 1 pound flank steak, ribeye steak, or sirloin steak
• juice of one lime
• 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
• 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon mild chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drizzle the olive oil on a large sheet pan.
3. Add the sliced onions, sliced bell peppers, and thinly sliced steak to the sheet pan, along with the taco seasoning, paprika, chili powder, and lime juice.
4. Using your hands or a pair of tongs, toss everything together well until the meat and veggies are well coated in the seasonings and the oil.
5. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the veggies are becoming soft and the steak has browned on the outside.
6. Serve in tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and/or avocado, as desired.