CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets
Yields: 4 servings
· 2 large chicken breasts, cut into 1″ to 1.5″ cubes
· 1/3 cup olive oil
· 1.5 cup panko crumbs
· 1/4 cup grated parmesan
· 2 tsp sweet paprika
1. Heat your oven to 425F.
2. Cut up your chicken breasts into 1″ to 1.5″ cubes and set them aside.
3. Set up a bowl holding your olive oil, and another holding your panko, parmesan, and paprika mix.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
5. Dip each chicken cube into the olive oil, then place it into your coating. Make sure your nugget is well coated and place it in your baking tray.
6. Bake the homemade chicken nuggets for about 15 minutes, or until fully cooked and crispy.
7. Serve on their own or with your choice of dip.