Set your week up for meal prep success with CrossFit Soda City's Macro Monday Recipes. This week we've got an incredible One Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Veggies. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
One Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Veggies
Yields: 8 servings
• 2 pounds pork tenderloins
• 1/4 cup honey
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 3 tbsp coarsely ground mustard
• 3-4 sprigs of rosemary
• 3 tbsp white wine
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes unpeeled and quartered
• 1 pound green beans trimmed
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine olive oil, honey, garlic, mustard, wine and rosemary in a bowl to make glaze.
3. Pat pork dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brush tenderloins all over with glaze
5. Spray sheet pan with pan spray or brush down with olive oil.
6. Arrange green beans down center of rimmed baking sheet, leaving room on both sides for potatoes.
7. Place potatoes face down on the pan and season with salt and pepper.
8. Lay tenderloins, side by side without touching, lengthwise on top of green beans.
9. Roast until pork registers 140 degrees (about 20 to 30 minutes)
10. Optional: return potatoes and veggies to oven and broil for 5 minutes until browned.