Celebrate the upcoming first day of Fall with this week's delicious CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Fall Harvest Meal Prep Bowls. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Fall Harvest Meal Prep Bowls
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1-lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
• 1/4 cup honey mustard
• 1 cup butternut squash, diced
• 1 cup brussels sprouts, sliced in half
• 1 red pepper, chopped
• 1 small red onion, chopped
• 4 cloves garlic minced
• 12 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped (alternative: 1 tsp dried)
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Cook wild rice according to package directions on stove top or in a rice cooker.
3. Toss chicken with honey mustard. Add all veggies to baking sheet, tossing with olive oil, garlic, sage and salt & pepper.
4. Add chicken to sheet pan and cook in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
5. Evenly divide all ingredients among four meal prep bowls.
6. Serve and enjoy - will last in the fridge up to 5 days!