CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Easy Egg Salad
Yields: 3 servings
• 6 hard boiled eggs, grated or finely chopped
• ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
• ½ Tablespoon chives, chopped
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
• ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
• 1-2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley or dill
1. Boil eggs and cool in ice water.
2. Peel eggs by tapping all over to crack. Remove shell, starting at the larger side of the egg.
3. Once eggs are cool, chop them up and add them to a large mixing bowl with the Greek yogurt, dijon mustard, chives, pepper and salt.
4. Top with parsley or dill and serve.
5. Store salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.