CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Pizza Bites
Yields: 4 servings (6 bites per serving)
• 2 whole medium zucchini, sliced
• ¼ cup pizza sauce
• 1 ½ cup pulled or shredded chicken
• ¼ cup Buffalo sauce
• 1 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and spray a sheet pan with non-stick spray.
2. Slice both zucchini into 12 circles (about a ¼ inch thick) and place on sheet.
3. Cook zucchini for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Mix buffalo sauce with shredded chicken.
5. Add ½ teaspoon of pizza sauce to the top of each piece of zucchini.
6. Add a heaping teaspoon of buffalo chicken, dividing evenly among the 24 pieces.
7. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, dividing evenly between all the zucchini bites.
8. Return to oven for two additional minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.