Bring your mornings up a notch with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Buffalo Chicken Breakfast Scramble. Enjoy our ever growing list of tried-and-tested Macro Friendly Recipes in the blog section on our website! New recipe added every Monday!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Breakfast Scramble
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
• 1 large chicken breast
• 5 eggs
• 1 green pepper
• 4oz sliced mushrooms
• 2 medium russet potatoes
• 2-3 Tbsp buffalo sauce
• 3 Tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400F.
2. Wash and cut your potatoes and dice into small chunks.
3. Spread potatoes on sheet pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 10 minutes then remove and flip. Cook an additional 5-7 minutes or until crispy
5. Butterfly the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
6. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken until fully cooked.
7. Dice chicken into 1/4" cubes and toss in buffalo sauce.
8. Wash and chop peppers.
9. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to a skillet over medium heat.
10. Cook the peppers for 3-4 minutes and then add in the mushrooms. Cook until soft.
11 Scramble and cook 5 eggs.
12. Combine all ingredients, mix, and divide into 4 servings.