We know you're going to love this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Homemade Poke Bowls! What is Poke? Poke means “to slice or cut” in Hawaiian and refers to chunks of raw, marinated fish — usually tuna — which is then tossed over rice and topped with vegetables and umami-packed sauces. Up your meal prep game and enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Homemade Poke Bowls
Serving Size: 1 bowl
• 4 oz ahi tuna steak
• 1 TBSP Spicy Szechuan Stir Fry Sauce
• 100 g brown rice (1 cup cooked)
• 15 g chopped green onion
• 60 g pineapple chunks
• 40 g sliced pickled ginger
1. Dice the ahi tuna steak and place in a small bowl. Add the Szechuan sauce and mix to cover thoroughly.
2. Cook brown rice according to instructions and place in serving bowl.
3. Add all ingredients to the top of the bowl and serve cold!