It's another week and that means it's time for another CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe! This week's palate pleaser is for Asian Lettuce Wraps! IIFYM - if it fits in your mouth??? Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City, Macro Monday, 5/14/2018
Asian Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
• 2.5 lbs ground turkey
• 1 tbsp. minced garlic
• 150g onion, diced (or 1 medium)
• 120g celery, diced (or 3 stalks)
• 1 tbsp. oil
• 3 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
• 1-2 tsp Sriracha
• 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
• 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
• 2 tbsp. grated ginger
• 1 bag shredded cabbage and carrots
• 2-3 green onions, sliced
• salt & pepper to taste
• Head of bibb lettuce
1. Heat oil in skillet.
2. Add onions, garlic, salt, & pepper.
3. Cook until onions are translucent.
4. Add ground turkey to skillet.
5. When turkey is cooked about half way, add celery.
6. Add grated ginger and sauces.
7. Mix well and cook until turkey is cooked through.
8. Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
9. Add spoonful of mixture to lettuce leaf and fold like a wrap.