Even Barstool would give this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for 15-Minute BBQ Chicken Personal Pizza a 9.5+! Super fast, super easy, super delicious. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
15-Minute BBQ Chicken Personal Pizza
Yields: 1 serving
• 1 whole wheat pita bread
• 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
• 2oz cooked chicken breast (shredded or diced)
• ⅓ cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread barbeque sauce evenly on pita bread, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges. Top with the mozzarella, chicken, bell pepper, and red onion.
3. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.