How much flavor can be packed into one CFSC Macro Monday? Find out with this incredible IIFYM Pork Tenderloin with Pear and Orange Salsa!
IFYM, Macro Monday, 10/2/17, Pork Tenderloin with Pear and Orange Salsa
from Coach Karen
Yields: 5 servings
• 1.5 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
• 1 jalapeño pepper
• 1 medium orange
• 1 medium pear
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 3/4 cup onions
• 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Season pork with salt and pepper. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan, then add pork; cook and turn 4–5 minutes or until well browned. Place pork to shallow baking pan; bake 15–22 minutes and until pork is 145°F.
2. Prepare salsa while pork bakes. Chop cilantro, onions, jalapeno pepper (remove seeds) and place in medium bowl. Chop pear into very small pieces; add to bowl. Cut tomatoes and orange into small pieces; add to bowl. Gently stir in vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Slice pork; serve with salsa.