The best enchiladas you may ever have, this Macro Monday is some Baked Turkey Enchiladas
IIFYM, Macro Monday, 8/7/17, Baked Turkey Enchiladas(from CrossFit Soda City Member Kristin D.)
Serving Size: 1 enchilada
•1½ pounds of Jennie-O lean ground turkey
•½ a small onion
•1 small zucchini
•1 cup of tomato sauce
•2 cloves of garlic
•2 cans of enchilada sauce (hot or mild)
•10 6 in flour tortillas
•8 oz Mexican cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Brown ground turkey in a pan until it’s no longer pink. Drain any extra fat.
3. Add in zucchini, onion, garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add in 1 cup of tomato sauce and 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
5. Place about ½ cup of turkey mix onto a flour tortilla and roll up like a burrito and lay seem side down in a 9 X 13 baking dish. When all flour tortillas are done spray with cooking spray.
6. Cook enchiladas for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven, and pour on enchilada sauce and top with cheese.