Simple, easy, nutritious, and delicious. You can't ask for much more with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Frozen Yogurt "Cupcakes". Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Frozen Yogurt "Cupcakes"
Yields: 4 servings (3 "cupcakes" per serving)
• 10-ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
• 8 strawberries
• 1/2 ripe banana
• 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
1. Place 12 mini baking cups on a tray or small wooden cutting board.
2. Fill each of the cups halfway with Greek yogurt
3. Puree the strawberries and banana. Add a small spoonful to each cup, dividing evenly amongst cups
4. Add a dollop of yogurt to each cup, using the remainder. Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top of each cup. Gently place the tray in the freezer for at least an hour.
5. Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 10 minutes before eating.