CrossFit Soda City misses all of your sweaty faces and we are planning to do a MASSIVE group WOD together... At home of course!
This Saturday, April 11th, we will have a live 1 hour class at 9 a.m. that CrossFit Soda City Members have an option to join.
As we set-up the logistics, please email us to let us know you're interested by 5 p.m. Friday! Details will be sent out to those that have emailed us!
"CFSC At Home" WOD
Every 3 min for 30 minutes
**Increase pace each run**
12-15 Floor Press w/ DB or KB ea side
10 SC Deadlifts w/ DB or KB ea side
*rest as needed between legs/sets*
**Skip either movement if you already did it during UiM WODs**
Find full info HERE
Got a home gym? Or still have access on base? Check out our regular strength programming for Friday, April 10th here:
- Include Butt Scoots / Back Crawls in warm-up
- Include variations of the "McGill Big 3": Side Planks/Plank Rolls, Bird Dogs, and Dead Bugs/Curl-ups
- Start first set @75% or higher
- Can stay there or small builds as able
- All TnG Reps
- Belt all 4 sets as needed
CFSC “At Home” WOD
(details at link above!)