Another Holiday favorite, and now you don't have to wonder IIFYM! This Macro Monday's Slow Cooker Crab Dip is a MUST have!
IIFYM, Macro Monday, 12/11/2017, Slow Cooker Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1/4C
• 2 (8 oz) packages of 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 small sweet onions, diced small (about 1 cup)
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 4 teaspoons sugar
• 3 (6 oz) cans of lump crab meat, drained and flaked
1. Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir together. Cook for 2 ½ – 3 hours on low until ingredients are hot and combined. Serve warm.