Monday sets the tone for your whole week, and we hope these CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipes set it the right way! Check out this recipe for delicious Slow Cooker Carnitas! IIFYM
CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipes
Slow Cooker Carnitas
Serving Size: 5 oz.
• 2-3 pounds pork tenderloin
• Seasoning salt.
• 16 oz jar of green salsa
• 8 cloves of garlic
• 1 medium white onion diced
• 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Pat the pork tenderloin dry.
2. Cut into chunks, 3-4 inches long.
3. Season meat with seasoning salt and sear on all sides in a hot pan with olive oil.
4. Move to a crock pot and cover with the salsa, garlic, and onion and cook for 4-6 hours or until tender.
5. Shred it and toss in juices from the crock pot.
6. Bake shredded meat at 350 for about 15 minutes (until crispy).