With nearly 200 unique recipes and counting, enjoy this newest addition to the CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday cookbook: Sweet Potato Turkey Burger Sliders.
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sweet Potato Turkey Burger Sliders
Yields: 4 servings
• 1.5 pound ground turkey
• 1 tsp garlic salt
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
• 2 large sweet potatoes
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 4 slices cooked turkey bacon
• Sliced lettuce
1. Mix ground turkey with seasoning. Shape into 8 mini patties (about 1/4 of a cup meat). Set aside.
2. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 400 for 20-30 minutes (flipping half-way through). You want edges to be slightly crispy.
3. While potatoes are roasting, cook the burgers. Place patties on a well-heated grill or stovetop in a cast iron skillet, flipping after 3-4 minutes, and cook until cooked through (and desired doneness).
4. Assemble burgers, placing a mini burger in between two roasted sweet potato slices. Garnish burgers with lettuce and bacon.