This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Sweet Potato Blueberry Protein Muffins is simply amazing. Make this and you'll see what we mean. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sweet Potato Blueberry Protein Muffins
Yields: 6 servings (serving is 2 muffins)
• 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
• 1 small sweet potato, cooked and peeled (~8 oz)
• 1 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
• 2 large eggs
• 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• pinch of salt
• 1 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the oats to a blender and process until a flour forms (about 30 seconds).
3. Add the sweet potato, yogurt, eggs, protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and blend again until well combined and smooth. The batter will be very thick.
4. Carefully stir in the blueberries.
5. Distribute into 12 greased muffin liners.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!