CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sundried Tomato, Chicken & Arugula Salad
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 lb chicken breast, chopped into small cubes
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• Juice from 1–2 lemons
• Sea salt + pepper to taste
• 1/3 cup chopped sundried tomatoes in oil
• 1/3–1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
• 15 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 6 cups arugula
• Optional: Goat cheese, feta cheese
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat with oil. Sauté chicken until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Season chicken with salt, pepper and lemon.
2. Turn off heat then toss in sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives and chickpeas. Serve over aruguala. Top with optional cheese and season according to your preference.