Keep it simple! This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Sundried Tomato Basil Chicken Meatballs is quick and easy, packing a BIG nutritious punch in a little meal prep time! Make sure to check our Blog each week as we add a new healthy recipe! More than 100 Macro-Friendly ideas are currently listed with ideas for every occasion!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sundried Tomato Basil Chicken Meatballs
Serving Size: 6 small meatballs or 3 large
• 1 pound ground chicken
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
• 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, egg, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, seasoned breadcrumbs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
2. Once well-combined, form into about 30 small meatballs, or 15 larger meatballs.
3. Drizzle baking pan with olive oil and bake at 350 degrees for ~25 minutes, or until cooked through.