CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Stuffed Tuscan Chicken Breast
Yields: 4 servings
• 4 chicken breasts
• 4 slices mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes cut into slices
• 2 cups spinach
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare the chicken by slicing pockets horizontally. Stuff each breast by placing the cheese on the bottom, followed by sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach. Seal with toothpicks.
2. Use 1 Tablespoon of the olive oil and coat the chicken with the oil and italian seasoning. Add a tablespoon of oil to a large skillet. Sear each side of the chicken until golden brown.
3. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and chicken is fully cooked.