CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Simple Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggies
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken tenders
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning or equal parts garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cups broccoli florets
• 1 cup cauliflower florets
• 1 cup sliced peeled carrots
• 1 lemon cut into slices
• 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
• Cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
2. Arrange the chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots in a single layer on the pan.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and Italian seasoning.
4. Drizzle the oil mixture over the chicken and vegetables and toss to coat.
5. Season the chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Turn oven to broil and broil for an additional 3-5 minute or until chicken and vegetables are lightly browned.
8. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley, then serve.