It's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe time! This week we're making sure that your belly stays flat and full with these Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas! IIFYM
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
• 2 lbs. flank steak, thinly sliced (1/2″ thick pieces)
• 1 red pepper, sliced
• 1 yellow pepper sliced
• 1 poblano pepper, sliced
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. To a small bowl add minced garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, ancho chili powder, olive oil and lime juice. Whisk to mix everything together.
3. To a large ziplock bag or a large bowl add sliced steak, red pepper, yellow pepper, poblano and red onion. Then pour spice marinade on top of it and toss everything around. Let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Pour mixture out onto baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. Tossing halfway through.
5. Remove from oven and switch oven to broiler HIGH.
6. Place sheet pan back under the broiler for 3-4 minutes. Remove and let sit.
7. Steak fajitas can be served on corn tortillas or rice