Have the day off for Columbus Day? Take advantage of the time and make this week's incredible CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Roasted Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Roasted Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
Yields: 4 servings
• 4 bone-in skin on chicken thighs
• 1 pound brussels sprouts
• 2 cups butternut squash cut into one-inch cubes
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
• 2 Tablespoons mustard
• 3 garlic cloves minced
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup dried cranberries
• 1/4 cup whole pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the chicken skin side down and sear for 2-3 minutes until brown.
3. In a large bowl add brussels sprouts and butternut squash. 4. In a small bowl whisk the honey, mustard, garlic, and salt. Pour half over the vegetables and toss to coat.
5. Add the vegetables to the skillet. Pour the remaining mixture over the chicken.
6. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and no longer pink.
7. Add the dried cranberries and pecans and toss with the vegetable mixture. Enjoy!