CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Quick Skillet Italian Chicken Bites
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
• 1 lemon, juices
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. In a large bowl, combine the Italian seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder and salt. Stir well.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes. Add directly to the Italian seasoning marinade and toss to coat.
3. Preheat a cast iron or stainless steel skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the chicken and cook 4-5 minutes without touching, allowing it to sear well.
5. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, stirring the chicken occasionally, making sure all sides get browned and chicken is cooked through.