CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Quick & Easy Buffalo Chicken Bites
Yields: 6 servings
• 1 1/2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
For the Buffalo Seasoning
• 1/2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
• 1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1 tsp Onion Powder
• 1 tsp Dry Mustard
• 1 tsp Kosher Salt
• 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
• 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and fully coat in 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
2. Mix the spices together and add to the chicken. Stir to evenly coat the chicken.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat with the remaining 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil. Once hot, add the chicken and evenly spread it around the skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring often, until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate to rest a few minutes before serving.