Each week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe is tried and tested (and sometimes modified) by us before we send it out so you know it's going to be good! Enjoy this recipe for Pork Tenderloin with Maple Rosemary Brussels Sprouts!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Pork Tenderloin with Maple Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
• 1 lb Pork Tenderloin
• 6 cups brussels sprouts,trimmed & cut in half
• 1 small red onion, sliced
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
• garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the pork tenderloin in the center of the sheet pan. Rub with oil and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the brussels sprouts, onions, maple syrup, olive oil and rosemary. Toss well. Spoon the brussels sprouts around the pork. Sprinkle the brussels and pork with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Roast the pork and brussels sprouts 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center of the pork has reached 145 degrees F. Slice the pork and serve with the roasted brussels.