CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Red, White & Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark
Yields: 12 squares
• 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
• ½ cup diced strawberries
• ¼ cup blueberries
• ¼ cup granola
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
2. Pour the yogurt into the baking dish and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet so that it fills the shape.
3. Top with the strawberries, blueberries and granola.
4. Place in the freezer until the yogurt is firm, about 3 hours.
5. Cut into 12 equal pieces, and enjoy cold.
6. Store in the freezer.