A healthier dessert option? We absolutely LOVE this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Peanut Butter Blueberry Overnight Oats and know you'll love it too. Enjoy!!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Peanut Butter Blueberry Overnight Oats
Serving Size: 1 jar
• 1 5-oz container nonfat greek yogurt
• 1 ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
• 2 tablespoons low sugar blueberry jam
• 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
1. Add yogurt and almond milk to a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Stir in chia seeds, oats, and blueberries.
3. Cover bowl and place in the fridge for at least three hours or overnight.
4. Once ready to assemble, grab two 12 ounce mason jars or container of choice.
5. Fill each jar halfway full with oat mixture, then add a tablespoon of blueberry jam followed by a tablespoon of peanut butter to each jar.
6. Top with remaining oats, then cover and place in the fridge for later or enjoy immediately.
7. Once ready to serve you can top with a few extra blueberries if you’d like.