CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
No Bake Chocolate Protein Cookies
Yields: 12 servings
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1.5 scoops chocolate protein powder
• 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
• 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/3 tsp sea salt
1. In a medium bowl, combine the rolled oats and protein powder. Stir together.
2. In a small saucepan combine the almond milk, peanut butter, syrup, vanilla extract, salt and cocoa powder. Place on stove top over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Once everything is completely dissolved and combined, pour this mixture over the oats and protein powder.
4. Mix together with a spoon until combined.
5. Place the batter in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
6. Spoon dollops of chilled batter onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
7. Before serving, I suggest adding the pan to the freezer for 10 minutes or so. This will allow them to keep their shape and not fall apart.
8. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.