We're taking breakfast to the next level with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Peach Baked Oatmeal. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Peach Baked Oatmeal
Yields: 6 servings
• 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
• 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
• 2 cups ripe peaches, divided (1 cup chopped and 1 cup sliced)*
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
• pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Measure out 1 cup of chopped peaches and 1 cup of sliced peaches.
3. Combine oats, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, almond extract, 1 cup chopped peaches, maple syrup, coconut oil and sea salt in a large bowl.
4. Pour into a square baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray and top with remaining sliced peaches.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Remove baked oatmeal from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes to cool.