This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Panko Crusted Salmon Filet is guaranteed to make your mouth water for days! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Panko Crusted Salmon Filet
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
• 2.5 pound salmon fillet, skin on
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 3 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more for topping
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 3 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine 3 tbsp lemon juice and garlic. In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and olive oil.
2. Lay salmon skin side down on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
3. Brush on lemon juice/garlic mixture, then sprinkle on parmesan and breadcrumb mixture.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until breadcrumb mixture is toasted and golden brown and salmon begins to flake. For best results, don't overcook salmon fillet.
5. Finish salmon fillet with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a sprinkle of parsley.
6. To serve, cut salmon into portions and gently lift off salmon skin.