By themselves or with any veggie/starch of your choice, this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Paleo Pork Czech Meatballs are a must-try for everyone! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Paleo Pork Czech Meatballs
Yields: 8 servings
• 2 pounds lean ground pork
• 1 large egg
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 tablespoon salt
• 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
• 1 tablespoon ground paprika
• 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
• 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, minced
• 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg, garlic, salt, caraway seeds, paprika, pepper, parsley, and mustard with a fork until combined.
3. With your hands, add the pork into the bowl and knead until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
4. Measure a level tablespoon of pork and roll into a ball between your palms. Line up the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, about 1/2 inch apart.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.