CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
One Pan Garlic Butter Salmon and Red Potatoes
Yields: 2 servings
• 2, 6-ounce skinless wild salmon fillets
• 3 medium red potatoes, diced into small bite-sized pieces
• sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 Tbsp butter or ghee, melted
• 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
• 1 tsp chili flakes, or to taste
• 2 Tbsps chopped fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, add melted butter with minced garlic, chili flakes a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange potatoes in a single layer.
4. Drizzle with half of the garlic butter mixture and toss to get them all coated. Roast in your preheated oven for 8 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and arrange the salmon in between the potatoes.
6. Brush with the remaining garlic butter mixture.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flaky.
8. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
9. Keep refrigerated in airtight glass containers for up to 3 days.