Be the hero of your family's Thanksgiving with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Apple Pie Protein Cookies.
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Apple Pie Protein Cookies
Yields: 8 servings
• 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
• 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
• 1/2 cup egg whites
• 2 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
• 1 medium apple, diced
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
• 2 tbsp honey
• salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. Using a tablespoon, scoop out a heaping scoop of the mixture and place on lined baking sheet. Press down and form into cookie shape.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until mixture is set. Let cool for a few minutes. Top with an additional sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy.